Page 478 of 494 FirstFirst ... 464474476477478479480482492 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,780 of 4934

Thread: The Workout Thread

Dried or canned. Do you have a crock pot? Crock pot beans are legit.

You have to work so hard to put on muscle. So. Hard. Go and lift weights. It's good for you.

2. Learned the crocodile/alligator push up today in class. Holy shit.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

3. Anyone own a Fitbit? Got any thoughts on it? Was thinking about picking one up.

Also bought a foam roller this week. Highly recommend it for stretching. Been having some hip tightness and it has helped immensely.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

Want my old one? It's the belt clip model. I really liked using it, but the bus bouncing around all over the place throws off my step count to the point where it isn't worth using anymore.

Rebecca has a foam roller. I used to use it on my back when I was all messed up. They're great.
    Last edited by Josh; 23 Jan 2015 at 05:02 PM.

5. I use a Fitbit One. I've been using it for about a year and had a Zip before that. It works in my life. My wife uses the Charge or whatever, it's one of the watch ones.

6. The Workout Thread

I've been using the Fitbit Flex since Xmas, it does what it needs to. Mostly serves as good physical reminder to drink water and walk more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. Does it remind you to do more deadlifts?

http://www.strstd.com/

8. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Want my old one? It's the belt clip model. I really liked using it, but the bus bouncing around all over the place throws off my step count to the point where it isn't worth using anymore.
    Thanks. I may pick up one with a wrist band, though. My brother's told me about losing his a couple times and I'm thinking I'll need something that can withstand the fu.

Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    I use a Fitbit One. I've been using it for about a year and had a Zip before that. It works in my life. My wife uses the Charge or whatever, it's one of the watch ones.
    Cool, cool. Does she have any issues with the wrist band coming loose?

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    I've been using the Fitbit Flex since Xmas, it does what it needs to. Mostly serves as good physical reminder to drink water and walk more.
    Same question for you. Any problems with the wrist band coming loose?

9. Get a dollar store watch and steal the loop-belt off of it, or spend a few bucks on etsy and get one of these: https://www.etsy.com/listing/1844269..._home_active_1
    I've never had the thing fall off or unfasten as long as I've owned it to this point, but if it did that would keep it from hitting the floor.

Also if the Flex band is too small (it only comes with small and large out of the box), customer service will send you an XL for free if you email 'em.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 26 Jan 2015 at 10:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. Cool. Many graces for the feedback.