Page 480 of 494 FirstFirst ... 466476478479480481482484 ... LastLast
Results 4,791 to 4,800 of 4934

Thread: The Workout Thread

I told you!

2. I miss my old Tai Chi teacher.

I started working out again with some coworkers, since I have free gym access due to my job. It was all body weight exercises to failure, feels good man.

3. Still working out.

Still running the gym.

Working on front and back levers this spring, they are going pretty well so far, definitely, DEFINITELY, not easy, but fun to be working something new.

Back levers are way more difficult for me so far, do to having some reasonably jacked up shoulders, but it's getting there.

Not too shabby for 37...

I still work out with bodyweight and a set of dumbbells in my living room. There isn't a gym worth a shit in walking distance here. My sick gainz (bro) are still around, but I'm certainly not as strong as I used to be.

It is what it is I guess.

5. If I had no gym I could be pretty happy with:

-jump rope
    -a pair of kettlebells
    -timer (gymboss is my go to timer, I love these things)
    -playground (for access to stuff to jump/pullup on)

They're building a totally sweet playground right behind my work.

There are no doorframes in my apartment (wtf) so my pullup bar is useless.

7. Pullup bar, ab wheel and jumprope are all I need for the moment. All super cheap and small too.

8. My wrists and elbows are reasonably jacked up.

But I've been working on stretching and massaging and rehabing them like crazy lately...

...which has lead me to some pretty decent handstand progress. End of the summer goal is to be able to walk on them comfortably for a bit. The strength is there, just need to take it slow on the wrists and hands.

Good stuff though!

9. Still crunching away on handstands which are looking pretty legit!

Currently plugging away at crow -> knee tuck planche -> handstand progresssion which is pretty awesome and makes my shoulders and chest feel like they are ripping out of my body.

Cut is going well too, abs are looking legit. I normally start bulking soon but I might stay lean over the winter this year. The thought of adding another 20 pounds of weight AND doing all the handstand stuff I'm doing now sounds utterly terrible haha.

Hope atleast a few of you are still in the gym!

10. I am. I had been rocking a little tummy over the winter and had tightened up my diet and cardio in order to lean up by summer...unfortunately, I misjudged and I'm just starting to peak now that summer is ending, although my abs still don't compare to your sexy washboard, lol.

But I feel much better nonetheless and it's always amazing how much losing bodyfat brings out your physique. Things that looked non-existent when you're fat actually end up looking huge when you're lean. That waist-to-shoulder ratio is crucial.

Actually, if you don't mind, please lay out an eating routine for someone who rolls out of bed and heads right to the gym first thing in the morning. I don't have time for a sit-down meal so I just usually have whey protein and a banana (so that's not likely to change) but post-workout to bedtime would be cool.

Just curious about fine-tuning my diet and you obviously know your way around a dinner plate. Not looking for a cutting or bulking diet, just something kinda in-between. I can adjust it from there if it seems to work for me.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 02 Sep 2015 at 05:01 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww