Page 482 of 494 FirstFirst ... 468478480481482483484486 ... LastLast
Results 4,811 to 4,820 of 4934

Thread: The Workout Thread

I haven't had an issue since the very first batch. Those farts were indescribable.

2. Things are pretty good, actually. Back will always hurt, as will my shoulder, but I'm not all fucked up anymore
    Good Job

3. Still working lots of hand balancing.

It's fun to learn new things.

4. This dude is a fucking genius! Seriously, if I was in his shoes I doubt I'd have the balls to do something similar.

5. I'm goin as the macho man for Halloween, so I need to bulk up. On related notes, Dolemite if I want to shove everything unhealthy in my body short of steroids/hgh to reach as macho man as possible a "bod" before halloween, what am I looking to use? I'm currently on protein/creatine for cheating water gains, but is there anything else I should be looking at? I'm doing a 4 day split with same muscles on same day (chest tri, bi back ect.)

I'm currently trying to hit in the 6-8 rep 3 set to failure, focusing more on chest-biceps than anything else as that felt the most wrestly. Squats deads included. Any advice? Again this is for a macho man Halloween costume, so anything that focuses on that is what I'm looking for.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

6. I'll just re-post my answer from the other thread where you originally asked that, and add some extra goodies after:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Not really. Most over the counter stuff doesn't do a damn thing except drain your wallet. Just stick with the protein, eat big & lift hard. Short of sticking a needle in your ass, that's all you can do.

But really, why bother? If I was as pretty as you I wouldn't bother lifting at all.
    Seriously, though, not sure you (or anyone) can bulk up that much in a month for it to make that much of a difference. 6-8 is a good rep range for your goals IMO, however. Try and concentrate on basic free weight exercises, nothing too fancy. And don't neglect muscle groups in favor of the "showy" ones. Train everything.

If you want to go over your actual routine, post it here I'll give opinions. Kidnemo could probably help too, but he'll probably be too busy posting handstand pics on Facebook.

7. Well I started 3 weeks ago or so, I'm noticing some difference. No way I would get wrestler big without the riods, but I don't want to half ass the costume either, can't disrespect the macho man. So I'm doing everything in my power to be serviceable. Biceps seem to be responding especially well to the training (probably because they are such a small muscle group?). I'll heed the rest of the advice, I think every major muscle group is being hit pretty well, with perhaps a higher focus on the chest/arms
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

8. There isn't anything that is gonna help you fill out a costume in a month. Can you feel better about yourself and drop some pounds in a month? Definitely!

But actual noticeable muscle gain in a month or so? Sorry amigo.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    If you want to go over your actual routine, post it here I'll give opinions. Kidnemo could probably help too, but he'll probably be too busy posting handstand pics on Facebook.
    BRB

Don't listen to this scumbag, he doesn't know shit.

You should be worried about getting too big.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery