Page 492 of 494 FirstFirst ... 478488490491492493494 LastLast
Results 4,911 to 4,920 of 4934

Thread: The Workout Thread

AND WHATS THE DEAL WITH THE LUNK ALARM

2. A gym buddy of mine and myself are ALWAYS doing the "how many reps did you get? oh cool, I got that many +1".

Its basically to the point now on some lifts when one of us finishes we dont tell the other person how many reps we got just in case we need to say "great job on your 12... I did 13".

Its always easier to beat the number than to set it.

3. My handstands are consistently breaking the one minute mark now, so that's pretty cool. Been working tons of shoulder and hamstring flexibility lately too.

Been working towards a one arm roll out from standing. Not super close yet, but hoping by the end of summer being able to bang out a few in a row.

Also, new shirt design for my gym:

Attached Images Attached Images

4. Should've just gone all the way and done 48 hour fitness.

5. I'm glad to see that all-natural bodybuilding is making a comeback.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. I think if I was that size, I wouldn't be hammer curling 55 lb dumbbells so much as I would just be throwing them to the Mars

7. Over the past month I have developed a lot of forearm pain that's really bad with certain exercises. It's bad with certain types of bicep curls, pull-ups, barbell rows (it's bad all the time really, just REALLY bad there). Twisting the forearm (so holding out my arm and twisting in each direction) aggravates it, especially when bent. I won't be able to see a PT for a while. Anyone have things to try to make it better, in addition to rest?
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 04 Sep 2016 at 01:27 PM.

8. I fucked up my shoulder senpai. Going to the sports doc on Wednesday.