Page 369 of 494 FirstFirst ... 355365367368369370371373383 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,690 of 4934

Thread: The Workout Thread

1. Nice job yo - keep it up.

Seconded.

I'm stuck at 145 pounds. I'll fluctuate a bit, but I know it's just poop.

It is so frustrating. I just want to lift weights and rip trees out of the ground with my dick.

3. Well I'm trying to do enough for the both of us Josh. Hope that offers some comfort.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    It is so frustrating. I just want to lift weights and rip trees out of the ground with my dick.
    I hear that. I was able to get up ~165 (my average weight until I graduated from college was around 135) this summer when I was doing heavy lifting 5 days a week, 2 days crossfit, and around 3500 calories a day. That was completely unsustainable for me though, and honestly, just kind of a pain in the ass. I'd rather be a comfortable lean and cut 155 then a diesel 165 if I can't sustain that pattern of exercise and eating.

It was the first time I ever had goals associated with weight and body fat levels, and had really good results, but I couldn't integrate it well into my lifestyle. Frustrating, hell yeah, but not worth it for me personally.

Also, Josh, do more cock push-ups.

edit: Also, fuck weighting yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

I'm still recovering from that whole broken back thing, so I can't.

I got myself up to 165 pretty easily last time I was unemployed, and had the proper time to spend in the gym.
    I think I'll be able to get back to it by summer. Ideally late spring. I look like shit at 145, and I can't play my guitar as fast as I need to.

Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    Well I'm trying to do enough for the both of us Josh. Hope that offers some comfort.

6. My goal for next nice weekend is to ride my bike the 14 miles to the Rock gym, climb some rock walls, and then ride back. I will be big dicking this shit by summer.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Brand X View Post
    I'd rather be a comfortable lean and cut 155
    This is pretty much me. I'm now consistently in the 162-165lb range and I would have to guess that my body fat percentage is 10%, maybe less. It rules. It's been a while since I've been in really good shape.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

8. How tall are you guys? I'm 5'6" and aiming for about 165 lbs which should get me under 15% body fat. Lots of work to do.

9. I'm 5-11, but I've always been thin. I remember taking Super Fit tests as a kid and measuring at most 5% BF.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

10. 6'2" 195. I expect to get down to 180-185 as race season picks up.
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion