Page 391 of 494 FirstFirst ... 377387389390391392393395405 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,910 of 4934

Thread: The Workout Thread

B-Ri and I have pretty much the same stats. something about this weirds me out.

The stat that counts is dicks sucked.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

Don't worry. Neither of us is gonna knock your mom off that throne.

4. The milks gone, the alcohol is gone (not a single drop for drinko de mayo), the veggies have taken a bigger role in appeasing my appetite.

Snacks are gone, i am not indulging in a single piece of pizza that my roommate orders every night.

My bike is being delivered on thursday!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	oxford_dlx_xi_green_2100.jpeg 
Views:	65 
Size:	628.2 KB 
ID:	65705
    it is a 3 speed town bike

Jesus take the wheel, I have to do this till June.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

5. NICE.

I do not like having food in the house that I want to eat unless it is my cheat meal/day.

The temptation is too strong. On my cut I don't even eat cereal unless its a cheat, and the box of raisin nut bran in the kitchen sounds SO good to me.

Four more weeks till my cut is "done", though I keep eating super lean for the rest of the summer. Abs are looking pretty good, but still need work!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    B-Ri and I have pretty much the same stats. something about this weirds me out.
    why is that? @_@

Quote Originally Posted by Kidnemo View Post
    NICE.

I do not like having food in the house that I want to eat unless it is my cheat meal/day.

The temptation is too strong. On my cut I don't even eat cereal unless its a cheat, and the box of raisin nut bran in the kitchen sounds SO good to me.

Four more weeks till my cut is "done", though I keep eating super lean for the rest of the summer. Abs are looking pretty good, but still need work!
    I never eat cereal. My fridge is pretty clean and not full of bad foods for me, except for the occasional left over pizza box from my roommate. I've only indulged when it has been freshly delivered, but no more pizza for me :x
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

7. FOR CE-REAL, that's the one thing I would have an insanely difficult time not eating. I buy 3 boxes of cereal every time I go to the grocery store just for myself, and typically go through them in less than a week. A 4 eggs, massive bowl of cheerios with 1/2 a pint of rasperries & blackberries and a sliced banana + protein shake, my personal breakfast of champions. Unless I substitute cheerios for Cocoa Puffs Brownie Crunch, because that shit is AMAAAAAZING.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

8. Frosted mini-wheats and raisin nut bran are my go to cereals... but if I'm feeling REALLY crazy I'll get up on some apple jacks maybe. But thats normally too sugary.

9. Frosted mini wheats are my jam too, I love those things. I had frosted mini wheats with fruit in the middle last week and they were amazing. My problem is I can go through a box in 2 bowls full, I'm a huge cereal fatty like that. And I hear you with the sugary cereal. Even though I really like pretty much every cereal, I can only eat the sugar filled ones in moderation. My favorite used to be Trix for some reason and I can barely eat a bowl of them now because of the amount of sugar in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.