Page 494 of 494 FirstFirst ... 480490492493494
Results 4,931 to 4,934 of 4934

Thread: The Workout Thread

Yeah, weights are about $4 a pound right now. For those that have never sold weights, weights are normally $1 a pound. I've been picking up some when I go grocery shopping and selling them on ebay. The people driving up the prices are people making north of six figures in Cali and the upper north east coast.

Its pretty nuts. Its like black friday on weights every second of everyday. Like when I pick up some chicken, ill roll by and get 2 10s, 2 5s, 2 15s. I'll list them as I'm loading the car and they will be sold before I get home.

If amazon restocks, you can see the quantity tick down in real time.

I kind of lift now. I need to get more serious again and keep on a schedule. I for whatever reason felt I should build a home gym before this all started. So I have an olympic bench in a side room. I can do all the compounds with it. Even repainted the old rusty weights.

2. I was able to get 275 lbs at 2$/lb before everything really went south and I've been using rubber bands to make up the rest. It feels so weird.

3. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    Clever. Once the lockdown ends, you could also use children as free weights.
    And when I finish a set I can slam them on the ground and go GRRRAAAGGGHHHHH

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww