Page 493 of 494 FirstFirst ... 479489491492493494 LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,930 of 4934

Thread: The Workout Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    Over the past month I have developed a lot of forearm pain that's really bad with certain exercises. It's bad with certain types of bicep curls, pull-ups, barbell rows (it's bad all the time really, just REALLY bad there). Twisting the forearm (so holding out my arm and twisting in each direction) aggravates it, especially when bent. I won't be able to see a PT for a while. Anyone have things to try to make it better, in addition to rest?
    could be a longshot and obviously don't blame me if this makes it worse, but it sounds RSI/carpal tunnel/tendonitis-y. I mean obviously if you think it's broken or something, don't wait it out. I've had very good results with using youtube exercises for things like tendonitis, maybe try: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1pypluO1rQ ? Or search around for a video with exercises that don't strain the forearm.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

I had to stop playing bass for a few months because of the exact pain you're talking about. I did stretches, and saw a PT and eventually it went away.

3. For chest Excercise?

Try steroid

5. This one is on the verge of becoming a real boy

In this thread you become real man.

7. Here we break you back, make you humble.

8. Last post 2018? Anybody here still working out? Powerlifting is kinda' my thing now.

9. All the gyms in the world are closed now. I've been doing bodyweight exercises at the children's playground at my local park lately. I've developed a bunch of compound movements that I do circuit-style utilizing kiddie gym equipment that are pretty effective. Variations on rows, pullups, squats, push-ups, and so on. I've even developed goofy variations on fly movements using the swing sets and lateral movements utilizing gallon water jugs. It's amazing what you can come up with when you have no other alternatives! I'll continue until the gyms re-open and I can get the feel of cold iron in my hands once again.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 28 Apr 2020 at 06:56 AM.

10. Clever. Once the lockdown ends, you could also use children as free weights.