Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Yoshi's Sale/Trade List

1. I know you're a collector so you probably won't be interested but I have Einhander in my apartment somewhere. It doesn't have the case or instructions, though, since a friend lost it years upon years ago.

If I find it (I have somewhat of an idea where it's at but I can't be too sure) I will let you know.

2. how much for your ds castlevania games together?

PM sent

4. How much for Lost Planet?

5. Would you accept a mint condition Resident Evil: Director's Cut for Fatal Frame 2?

A long shot but, would you be interested in the Japanese version of Motorstorm for both of the Deux Ex PC games?

Quote Originally Posted by jonas View Post
    How much for Lost Planet?
    You have a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JonathonIngram View Post
    Would you accept a mint condition Resident Evil: Director's Cut for Fatal Frame 2?
    If Fatal Frame II weren't sealed I might bite on that, but it's too little for a sealed copy.
    Quote Originally Posted by JonathonIngram
    A long shot but, would you be interested in the Japanese version of Motorstorm for both of the Deux Ex PC games?
    Gack. There is no good reason I don't want a Japanese copy, but I don't. Sorry, man.

7. Games arrived today. Very fast shipping and a good price. Yoshi is a great seller

8. Despite Yoshi's suspect knowledge in football, he is indeed a superb seller.

9. IBTN, but his feedback speaks for itself.

Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Despite Yoshi's suspect knowledge in football, he is indeed a superb seller.
    I didn't see you signing up for the fantasy league to back up your bullshit.