Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gaming Magazines - Save them from Recycling

1. melf, I would be more than happy to offer whatever I don't personally need to you for the same deal k3v is offering.

2. Deal.

3. Thanks K3V!
    The best (?) part of it was that he gave me three copies of Gamego.
    I literally bought ten copies of that so that I could hand them out amongst my friends, and somehow lost my one copy. Now I can relive that glorious time all over again.
    Melf- I'll be going through them all this week and will let you know what is up for grabs.

4. Cool, glad you're happy with 'em. I don't envy you having to carry them out to your car, though - those suckers were heavy.

Thanks for the hookup on Lost Planet. It takes up a lot less room than all of those mags. lol

Oh, and I still have like 3 issues of GameGO here...I forget how I came to own so many copies, but it was time to let a few go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

5. and I paid $5 for a shit ton of mags, so I'm happy.
    I was just leafing through one of the Game Informers.
    Apparantly fourteen years ago you owned 20 games, played an average of 6-10 hours per week, and took 3-4 weeks to beat a game. Have those statistics changed much over the past decade and a half?
    You also list RPGs and Adventure games as your favorite genre. How does that fit in with the Jaguar love?

edit: Never realized how long Andy McNamara has been with GI. In the '93 issues he looks a lot like Paul from The Wonder Years.
    Last edited by Some Stupid Japanese Name; 11 Jun 2007 at 03:01 PM.

6. That's funny. I do probably still play the same amount of games per week but it's more shooters than anything these days, though I do enjoy the occasional RPG. I was probably big into the SNES when I took that survey so hence the RPG love - I got into the Jag a year or two later I would think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!