Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gaming Magazines - Save them from Recycling

1. Gaming Magazines - Save them from Recycling

So, we were cleaning out my grandma's basement yesterday and I came across a box full of my old gaming magazines from when I was a kid. I pulled out what I wanted to keep and thought I'd post up here before I sent them out to get recycled into today's crappy gaming rags

Basically I've got a few stacks of mostly GamePro's and EGM's from the late 80's/early 90's era. Also have some real early Game Informers, an issue of Flux, Game Now, and more recent Hardcore Gamer magazines. If you're looking for anything specific let me know, otherwise I'd like to unload these in as few shipments as possible. Willing to trade for some early Nintendo Power mags that I'm missing or just pay shipping and they're yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

2. If you have any Genesis-era GamePros or EGMs (or any other magazine for that matter), let me know. I'm interested, especially if you have Sega Visions or Mega Play.

3. I used to have a ton of Sega Visions but I don't know what happened to them. A lot of what I have is Genesis-era so I'll take a look and let you know which mags and how many.
    K3V is awesome!

4. PM sent.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

5. if you want to drop off the EGMs and Gamepros at the flea, I'll give you gas $$$ and extra.

6. ooh we may have a winner
    K3V is awesome!

7. double
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

8. I'm a sad panda because I want those mags for the classic Genny and Sega CD ads. I have over 240 on my site, and there's a bunch there I want to scan and add in.

Don't let them be lost to the fleas! Sell them to me!

9. Dropping them off in one huge bunch is much easier for me than worrying about shipping them. Don't mean to be a dick I just want to unload them as easily as possible.
    K3V is awesome!