Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rightstuf Geneon Sale

1. I ordered almost all of Hajime no Ippo (they were out of 4 and 14), all of ROD TV (they were out of the artbox version of vol 7, though ), Akira deluxe edition, Last Exile vol 1 + artbox + figure (already have the whole series, but needed the artbox), and a couple random volumes I was missing from some other series.

I love the checkout screen during these sales... "total savings: $676.74"

2. Seriously that shit is hot. God I wish I had more money. OH SHIT I HAVEN'T FILED MY TAXES YET LOL.

3. I just got all of Last Exile, Tenchi Universe, Tunchi Muyo and Paranoia Agent along with a few volumes of Lupin III for 128 after shipping.

I fucking love this shit.

4. Yea I may have to get all of last exile and finish up my paranoia agent. Might get some soundtracks too.

5. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    I swear to god I hate their website. They always say "click the banner to see what is part of the deal," but I click it and I get to the main category page for all of their content.

there is a little button floating in the top right corner of the main page, with the name of the sale on it... clicking that will take you into the items for sale.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

6. i don't know if it's happening to anyone else but for whatever reason the REMIX10 code isn't working. had to call up CS to place my order because the site refused to take the code even though i had exactly 10 items in my cart as per their rules. so after everything was said and done, i picked up:

- eX-Driver: The Movie
    - L/R vol.1-4 (+ artbox)
    - Magical Project S vol.1
    - Sol Bianca vol.1-3
    - Tenchi Muyo: Pretty Sammy/Mihoshi Special

Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    Most of the other stuff I want is too new to be part of the deal as well (Paradise Kiss...)
    i've been running all over the place trying to complete ParaKiss. picked up the vol.1 + box at Best Buy for $18, then found vol.2 at an FYE for $20 thanks to an old sale sticker, and just recently recieved vol.3 from the Deep Discount 20% off sale.

Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    Well, the Tenchi OVAs I have are, I believe, the original special boxset.
    <3 Ultimate Edition. i was fortunate enough to find a brand new copy for $60 at FYE during this 50% off sale they were having not too long ago. it's nice to finally be able to replace the LDs i have of the first 2 OVAs.

7. Quote Originally Posted by sedition View Post
    there is a little button floating in the top right corner of the main page, with the name of the sale on it... clicking that will take you into the items for sale.
    Ahh... there it is. I was looking for something a bit bigger and more noticable than that.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

8. I might just cash in my CD and take the penalty hit just to stock up. Damn RightStuff.

Anybody have an opinion on Someday's Dreamer?
    Last edited by Shine; 07 Jun 2007 at 03:49 AM.

9. fuck yeah!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lolsavings.jpg 
Views:	678 
Size:	411.8 KB 
ID:	24536  

10. LOL, poor arjue has to pay just as much to ship it.