Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rightstuf Geneon Sale

1. lol yeah, $87 shipping. Still big savings.

2. Got my stuff, great condition, economy shipping wasn't very bad. What a great site.

3. Mine hasn't come and my card hasn't been charged.

I got the email for the confirmation but I think somewhere along the line it got fucked on the payment side and now I'm shit out of luck.

4. Opaque,
    I wouldn't worry just yet. They often get swamped when doing these "abundance" sales and depending on what you ordered it can take a long time for them to ship out. They will not charge your card until it ships. On the main page there is a "Where's my stuff" link. You can check the status of your order there. Chances are there is one item holding it up from shipping.

But if you are really worried, you could always give them a call/email to make sure everything is good.

5. Fuck, I just finally got around to watching the first disk of R.O.D. OVA.. I really wish I had bought the series >.< Fuck.

Sale ends today lol so I ordered the rest of R.O.D.
    Last edited by Thief Silver; 27 Jun 2007 at 12:11 AM.

6. o shit they restocked the volumes of Ippo they didn't have in when I ordered before.

7. Thanks for the reminder Thief. I held out on buying Ippo because the volumes I needed were out of stock. Thanks for the update Bacon. Now I can complete the series [minus the two OVAs]. Sweet!

8. No problem, glad I could be of service.

9. Right now they're doing like 20&#37; or so off Viz Manga, Bleach, Battle Angel Alita and some of their others mangas are like 5.95 ($6.00) so saves like 2 dollars but probably not a bad time to get some of these full series if you still have cash. I know I don't as much as I'd like to buy all of bleach and Battle Angel Alita.

10. lol so yeah, my order which I ordered on the last day (to get the rest of R.O.D. TV) just got finished like a day or two ago (Backorder lol) jesus. I can't imagine how many people wanted those disks.

Did Opaque ever get his?