Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rightstuf Geneon Sale

1. Rightstuf Geneon Sale

http://www.rightstuf.com/main.shtml

Just like the ADV sale, but Geneon instead. I'm extremely tempted, as Read or Die TV has never been on sale ever.

2. mca didn't say it, so it can't be true.

3. I swear to god I hate their website. They always say "click the banner to see what is part of the deal," but I click it and I get to the main category page for all of their content.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

4. piocd52082 Hellsing CD Soundtrack: Ruins 1 $0.00
    pd12240 Lain, Serial Experiments DVD 3 (Hyb): Deus - Geneon Signature Series 1 $0.00
    pd12241 Lain, Serial Experiments DVD 4 (Hyb): Reset - Geneon Signature Series 1 $0.00
    pida2361v Sol Bianca: The Legacy DVD 1 (Hyb): Lost Treasures 1 $0.00
    pd12141 Tenchi Muyo: Movie 1 DVD (Hyb): Tenchi in Love - Geneon Signature Series 1 $0.00
    pd12561 Tenchi Muyo: Movie 2 DVD (Hyb): Daughter of Darkness - Geneon Signature Series 1 $0.00
    pd12166 Tenchi Muyo: OVA DVD 1 (Hyb) - Geneon Signature Series 1 $0.00
    pd12207 Tenchi Muyo: OVA DVD 2 (Hyb) - Geneon Signature Series 1 $0.00
    pd12247 Tenchi Muyo: OVA DVD 3 (Hyb) - Geneon Signature Series 1 $0.00
    pd12248 Tenchi Muyo: OVA DVD 4 (Hyb) - Geneon Signature Series 1 $0.00

Swweeeeetttt I love Tenchi Muyo.

If I had more money, I'd try some new series, but this is pushing how much I should be spending.

5. Aww... you could have bought those Tenchi DVDs from me, and used those slots to buy yourself other things.

Man... WTF is up with no volumes of Cardcaptor Sakura? The only CCS they have are the two movies, and they aren't eligible. Most of the other stuff I want is too new to be part of the deal as well (Paradise Kiss, Kamichu, Strawberry Marshmallow.) Oh well.
    Last edited by mollipen; 04 Jun 2007 at 08:25 PM.

6. Ah shit Shidoshi didn't know you had some Tenchi to sell.

I woulda picked up Read or Die. or something.

7. The Tenchi I have left to sell is pretty much everything you ordered save the first movie, since I want to keep that. *laughs*

8. I actually have that on VHS somewhere lol. Wonder if I could revoke my order. It shouldn't ship out yet.

Damn I almost want to drop another $50 I shouldnt' spend on all of Lupin The Third

9. Well, the Tenchi OVAs I have are, I believe, the original special boxset. (I could be wrong, though, because I remember also having the more recent release of the OVA series... I should check.) So where you're paying $20 for the entire first OVA, I think that boxset is worth more even used. So, you're better off just getting it new from them anyhow.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    mca didn't say it, so it can't be true.
    Nooo, my crown has been stolen. Haha ah well. Enjoy the offer!