Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Selling Collection

1. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    It's a component cable for the GC. I'd sent my money order on the 8th.

I've shipped packages(priority mail) to NY, and they've usually arrived in 3-4 days. I've sent cards to my parents in Montana, and they've usually arrived within 4 days. I'm starting to get a bad feeling about this; two weeks is a bit much, and I'd thought my package was sent before yours.
    Yea, he said that your package was shipped before mine and I got mine already. Contact him via AIM.

2. yeah i havent recieved my stuff either.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

3. FWIW he has a feedback thread here and looks legit, but I personally decided not to buy from him. Hope you guys get your stuff.

4. Everything was sent I don't know what the problem is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    Or perhaps he's a gay stalker, and longs to rub your used toilet paper all over his nipples.

5. My cables came in today.

Thanks SC!

6. Still nothing on my end.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

7. Still nothing and none to happy about it.

8. Quote Originally Posted by RDM Brian View Post
    Still nothing and none to happy about it.
    Well that sucks!

He does have an AIM account linked to his profile. Have you tried sending him a message?

9. Nothin at allllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

I really wanted Vagrant Story.

10. I'm sorry to hear that.

I'm lucky to have received my component cable, but that's probably because I'd sounded off early. He didn't ship it the date he had said and everything sounded fishy.

I hope you didn't spend too much on the item.