Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Selling Collection

1. I got my products (Ikaruga GC, Mario Kart GC, Black GC controller, Wavebird and 2 memory cards). How did you pay for it?

If you paid via Money Order, file a claim and put a stop payment and see if he cashed it or call (a phone number should be on stub). If you sent a check, put a stop payment on it as well. If he did cash it and he didnt send, thats enough evidence to file for mail fraud.

If you paid via PayPal, if its within 30 days, file a claim. Anything after that, you're assed out.

Info on how to file for mail fraud, see my guide on eBay

http://reviews.ebay.com/HOW-TO-FILE-...00000003448709

2. Quote Originally Posted by bandit View Post
    I got my products (Ikaruga GC, Mario Kart GC, Black GC controller, Wavebird and 2 memory cards). How did you pay for it?

If you paid via Money Order, file a claim and put a stop payment and see if he cashed it or call (a phone number should be on stub). If you sent a check, put a stop payment on it as well. If he did cash it and he didnt send, thats enough evidence to file for mail fraud.

If you paid via PayPal, if its within 30 days, file a claim. Anything after that, you're assed out.

Info on how to file for mail fraud, see my guide on eBay

http://reviews.ebay.com/HOW-TO-FILE-...00000003448709
    ill check it out, its the principle more then the money i spent.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

3. Post his real name and address so we can all avoid him in the future.

4. Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    ill check it out, its the principle more then the money i spent.
    Yes its true but if you dont do anything about it, he can do it to others and just get away with it because you didnt do anything about it now. When he gets a letter in the mail from the PO stating that legal actions will be taken..he'll know how important principle will be.