Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore

1. As much as I enjoy Claymore I hate it when they introduce a cool character and then kill them off a few chapters/episodes later. Flashbacks are nice and all but you definitely want more of certain chars.

2. I like that, I like not knowing who's going to live or die, it's a problem with a lot of anime where you can tell who's going to live, die, become evil etc.

I mean you'll find out which characters are going to live, but they'll eventually satiate what you want, or at least, they haven't killed off a certain group of characters yet.

3. Ok I'm on volume 8 now, and it really seems like it improves with each volume. And was the big betrayal in 1-7 or is it yet to come?

4. I forget what's happening in volume 8, what's going on there?

5. she just tore the shit out of Ophelia

6. Big betrayal happens in vol 10-12. Shit gets serious.

7. Quote Originally Posted by soundwave View Post
    Big betrayal happens in vol 10-12. Shit gets serious.
    Downloading now, can't wait to see what happens.

8. Yeah the scene with the Male awakened being and what Miria was talking about was the beginning like "Ah, figures these guys are pretty fucking callous

9. I really don't find the orginization evil, they are doing what they need to so to kill the yoma. It seemed like they had to send them for extra time, not just to get rid of them. Anyway, after 12 volumes I've had more than enough for now.

10. The organization is sinister -- they may be keeping the yoma in check but they are too powerful and they want to preserve this power at all costs. Plus remember they have a dark secret that we haven't found out about yet.