Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore

1. Claymore

So after seeing someone purchase the manga and hearing a song from this anime, I decided to watch it. Basically female knights that hunt demons while having demons within them as well. The animation is pretty good, lots of action plenty of slicing and hot monotone chicks.

So far it's up to episode 10, I'm enjoying it quite a bit though. I suck at writing up a summary but it's definitely worth looking into.

2. I've read a bit of the manga, just never got around to reading the manga volumes. I wassn't aware or just forgot about an anime of this. It reminds me of a female verison of berserk, in a way.

3. I keep procrastinating but I want to check this out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

4. My friend was talking to me about this anime some days ago. He said it was pretty good but did not describe it at all. Thanks to Thief for that bit of info. I will also have to check this out.

5. The anime just started, they're up to episode 10 now. But for whatever reason I couldn't find a subbed version of episode 8 (Which sucks because episode 8 is pretty huge) lol if someone finds it let me know.

6. After reading some of the fan translated manga, this series is fucking awesome. So wonderfully done, I'll have to check out berserk now as well. But this goes on my highly recommend list.

7. Berserk>>>>>>claymore

8. I'll have to check out Berserk too, I've kinda been in a dry spell lately not much to watch besides the big 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rem View Post
    Berserk>>>>>>claymore
    How much have you read of claymore, because the characters get really interesting, and the sense of constant betrayal and growth between the characters is greatly enjoyble to read.

So you probably just mean Berserk > Claymore.

10. You want to see some betrayal, read about gut's (main guy in berserk) life, now thats some betrayal. Hell I'd be pretty pissed too.