Page 1 of 21 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: I Am Legend - Official

1. I Am Legend - Official

This will be the third movie based on the Richard Matheson book I Am Legend. Last Man on Earth staring Vincent Price was first up and like all of Price's movies it was great for what it was. The Omega Man was next stating Charlton Heston and I've been a fan of it ever since I was a kid, even if it did stray a bit too far from the book. This time Will Smith will be in the title role.

Trailer
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

2. The Last Man on Earth was a totally kick-ass movie. Vincent Price rules.

I know someone who was production assistant on the Will Smith version.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. That looks really frickin cool. I'm a sucker for that post apocalyptic stuff it really should I read the book first?
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

4. Are you fucking kidding me? This is sad news.
    Boo, Hiss.

5. Quote Originally Posted by not Anal Kaboom View Post
    That looks really frickin cool. I'm a sucker for that post apocalyptic stuff it really should I read the book first?
    Why? Do you really think they'll bother trying to be loyal to it? Will Smith will probably find a way to defeat the vampires with good-natured rap music.

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. Parents just don't understand.

7. Official poster:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dracfreshprince.jpg 
Views:	679 
Size:	129.6 KB 
ID:	24592  

8. !o!
    Boo, Hiss.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Why? Do you really think they'll bother trying to be loyal to it? Will Smith will probably find a way to defeat the vampires with good-natured rap music.
    This post made sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

10. I liked both the The Last Man on Earth and the Omega Man, I think the trailer shows some real promise. The part with all the deer running through the cars made me laugh for some reason
    "I don't like fellas that kill me. Not in general."