Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 30 Days of Night

1. Saw it Wednesday night.
    They finally found the perfect role for Josh Hartnet. That fag looks like he's going to cry ALL THE FUCKING TIME and here's a situation where that fits.
    It definitely was the best movie I've seen since Superbad, and even with the few quibblings I have it really was a solid flick.
    The only real thing I'd complain about was all the Vampire Screaming. The theater had the volume pretty fucking high, so that shit got irritating real quick, but that's not necessarily the films fault.

2. Went everywhere (Blockbuster, asked them to call 2 other ones, Hollywood Video, 20/20, Albertons & Ralphs for the DVD rental stands) and this movie was all gone. We finally decided to buy it and I'd return it at Best Buy since I can.

The movie was brutal as fuck. Lots of blood. However, it was annoying at times when they would walk around outside calmly. If I were them, I'd be shitting bricks to step outside.

The ending was random. But to those saying the turning into a vampire bs wasn't necessary if Stella and the kid were going to stand around, one could say they got to step away from the fire. The fire was close to the car they were underneath. The point was for him to turn into a vampire to cause a distraction so Stella and the kid could get out of the position they were in. It doesn't bottom me that much, but whatever.

One annoying thing a friend pointed out was how annoying the music was. I'd say this had one of the worst scores in a movie in a long time. It just sucked.

3. Watch this the other night and thought it was a great rental. Really well made, I don't have any real complaints. The guys who did the lighting needed to be hired for AvP 2.