Thread: UMDs for $5 at Gamestop. Also 50% off select titles.

1. UMDs for $5 at Gamestop. Also 50% off select titles.

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/weeklyad/current/default.asp

They also have buy 2 get one free, on used games. Yesterday, I got Tron 2.0 (Xbox), MGS2: Substance (Xbox) and Rallysport Challenge(Xbox) for $12.81, with the used sale.
    Last edited by gamevet; 08 Jun 2007 at 10:31 AM.

And they probably made $10 in profit. Stop keeping these assholes in business.

3. Where else am I going to get a good deal on used games?

It's not like Blockbuster's selection isn't jacked up, with missing manuals, replacement cases, sticker laiden DVDs and generally over-priced games.

4. You live in the US. Get a PayPal account and use eBay. Never buy used games in store like that, blah.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Nomi View Post
    You live in the US. Get a PayPal account and use eBay. Never buy used games in store like that, blah.

Not for nothing but he bought 3 games for 12.81, he's not going to be able to get those 3 games off ebay for 12.81, specially not when most ebay sellers charge you 4 bucks at least for shipping.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Nomi View Post
    You live in the US. Get a PayPal account and use eBay. Never buy used games in store like that, blah.
    Shipping costs money. Besides, I like to see the product I'm buying, or at least somewhat know the person I'm buying it from.

Yeah, Gamestop represents corporate bs in the largest form, but you might as well stop shopping all together. 90% of the companies out there, are nothing but money hungry, sellouts.

I deal with the Gamestop BS, don't listen to the latest PR sales pitch, and get what I want on the cheap. Maybe someone else might like to take advantage of it as well.
    Last edited by gamevet; 08 Jun 2007 at 02:23 PM.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    And they probably made $10 in profit. Stop keeping these assholes in business.
    Let him shop where he wants.

Kindly confine your anti-Gamestop tirades to Gaming Discussion, please.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

8. I picked up a new copy of Rise of Nations for $5 the other day. And 3 used GB/GBC games for $5.40. EB/GS does indeed suck and I'd never trade anything in with them but I will take advantage of their better sales.

Ok, I actually did trade in 4 broken PS2 controllers the other day for $7.70 each. I didn't want to rip off one of the mom & pop shops.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

Quote Originally Posted by sleeve View Post
    Let him shop where he wants.

Kindly confine your anti-Gamestop tirades to Gaming Discussion, please.
    lol I got a red card for that? Unfucking real.