Page 29 of 101 FirstFirst ... 152527282930313343 ... LastLast

Thread: Username Change Request Thread 2.0

1. Don't worry, it's not just you.

2. whatever happed to #TNL being embedded into VB?

My post count would be far less if I could chat there without feeling like I left the board...
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Oh, so there are other lazy slobs in the world besides me? I feel so much better.

Anyway, as long as we are no longer discussing that name change, I've done my job.

more neurolyzer modding to be done imo.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

5. There was a name change?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Yes. I thought it was a newbie. I thought there was a newbie repping me in the hopes that I'd use my stature and commendable standing at TNL to make him a made man around here. Turns out it was just an old chap congratulating me on a job well done.

Also LOL at icarusfall for being completely ignored like 4 times.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 30 Jan 2008 at 08:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

7. Quote Originally Posted by Rated E View Post
    !!!!!!!!nothing to see here's!!!!!!!! name can not be "Rated RKO" because it confuses me.
    Who's that?

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    What if he changes his name to Rated COTC?

Hay!
    That one actually makes more sense to me. I was surprised at first cuz I had no frickin clue what it meant. Had to do some googling.

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    There was a name change?
    shh, go back to sleep.

holy crap what an awesome gamertag.

Time to eat me a whole bowl.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

9. I don't know if you're on my list. You should totally add me if you aren't.

10. i still think we need a stickied thead or at least a changed first post here that lists who the fuck everybody is. i'm sick of reading people's posts i normally wouldn't because they changed their goddamned name 8 times.