Page 5 of 101 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Username Change Request Thread 2.0

1. Quote Originally Posted by Kano on the Phone View Post
    Fair enough. And if "dragon" is slang for "penis," then your previous identity was as the "Penismaster"?
    i suppose it could be interpreted that way.

2. What's up, penismaster.

3. "previous identity" imo.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Giltc'h of Outworld View Post
    What's up, penismaster.
    to KoTP, jesus, a mastery of one person never read so well.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Biff_Pocoroba View Post
    to KoTP, jesus, a mastery of one person never read so well.
    is "mastery of one person" slang for being gay for someone these days? i sure don't want KotP to master me.

also, i didn't know passes to ride his nuts were readily available. how did you two get them?

6. Everyone, please pause a minute, tear yourselves away from "owning" and being "owned," and glance up at the topic. You have been warned.

7. Nick threatens so politely.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. Nick, you may have missed the part where Dyne was asking his name to be changed to penismaster.

9. I would like to point out in this thread that Biff is no Diffusion X and should in no way be allowed to imitate Diff's final nick.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. Not your call smokey.

Quote Originally Posted by NICK>>>Bbobb
    Everyone, please pause a minute, tear yourselves away from "owning" and being "owned," and glance up at the topic. You have been warned.
    Follow the rules, noob.

<3
    Last edited by Othello Harrington; 18 Jul 2007 at 10:56 PM.