Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SvC Chaos ( Remix Ultra v 1.2) Review Pt 1

1. Look Mechdeus I'm tired of you're shit, I'm coming over there right now and beating your ass in street fighter III and then I'll make you suck my Dreamcast controller so hard you'll want to fuck a ps2 memory slot with your square penis.

2. Leguizamo is my response.

And come over for SFIII and GGAC, I need more people to play. I just tossed in Third Strike for the first time in forever the other day and it pained me how much more I suck now. Could barely do Urien charge juggles.

3. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    Then odds are it's an SNK fighting game and that means you know too much about it. Move onto a real game.
    SF III is the only fighter Capcom ever made that's as good as KoF 98 or MotW. I loved Alpha & SF2 in their time, but I stand by that statement. Only being able to hop around and not run sucks. Flambait taken.
    -Kyo

4. I forget how far away you live, but it may or may not be worth driving out there and crashing for some Fighting games and just to chill with my nigga.

Quote Originally Posted by StriderKyo View Post
    SF III is the only fighter Capcom ever made that's as good as KoF 98 or MotW. I loved Alpha & SF2 in their time, but I stand by that statement. Only being able to hop around and not run sucks. Flambait taken.
    And KoFXI is better than 98 and MotW.

6. XI is great but MotW still has a certain charm about it that I love.

(Hotaru)

7. I like MOTW but I also have to admit the way JD promotes turtling even more than parrying does irks me a bit. As for KoF, I could never get into them. I tried and tried back in the day but they always felt too rigid to me, playing them always just filled me with a need to boot up Vampire Savior or Alpha or whatever else was out at the time.

Showtime wins all (3:33 mark):
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    (Hotaru)
    You like the girls that kill when they come. The female orgasm is a myth.

8. I never understood all of the <3 for KoF '98. Sure, it's a competent enough fighter, especially in the light of the KoF's that came immediately before and after it, but '02, '03 and XI are far more interesting and just as balanced. Personally, I'd rather play '94 or '95, but I also have chronically shitty taste.

I have a soft spot for '95, because it was the new one when I got my first Neo.

10. 98 and 02 are the best KoF's IMHO

and when people talk about XI are they talking about the shitty 3D sequel to the first shitty 3d KoF game, or was there a new 2D KoF I missed?
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.