Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: SvC Chaos ( Remix Ultra v 1.2) Review Pt 1

1. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    XI is great but MotW still has a certain charm about it that I love.

(Hotaru)
    What? Hotaru is in XI.

Yeah, XI is the king of kings, greatest fighter in the universe. Outside of the lame boss and the weak backgrounds, it's perfect (on arrange mode at least).
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

2. Quote Originally Posted by StriderKyo View Post
    they've got the most mobile characters going .
    Third Strike = mad mobility. Even the super-slow walk characters (Hugo, Makoto, Urien, Alex) have fast dashes. In short, Third Strike is the best game ever made.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Ammadeau View Post
    What? Hotaru is in XI.

Yeah, XI is the king of kings, greatest fighter in the universe. Outside of the lame boss and the weak backgrounds, it's perfect (on arrange mode at least).
    I haven't had the chance to play XI...

... ^.^ Hotaru Desu Desu.

4. Quote Originally Posted by StriderKyo View Post
    You kidding me? Have you given a KoF game a serious shot since '95? With the running & rolling, varying jump lengths & heights, they're anything but rigid, they've got the most mobile characters going (aside from those triple jumping flying Capcom Marvel guys I guess). I like Alpha alot but it feels like Statue Fighter by comparison.
    I didn't mean rigid as in, "They can't move," I meant, "Everything looks really stilted and the moves don't appear to flow into each other in the slightest, which makes it feel like I'm playing a fighting game about teenagers that happen to be able to light themselves on fire while discovering their own bodies and getting used to growth spurts." I think part of that is how Mai appears to be the only character in the series that has clothes not made out of cardboard.