Page 1 of 17 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: People Who Don't Shower or Bathe

People Who Don't Shower or Bathe

Ever worked or know someone who smells you feel sick.I was
    on an Elevator once with a guy who hadnever bathed and I came
    so close to asking him what the deal was. My nose is super
    sensitive and if you don't bathe I can smell it. This seems
    to be happening more and more. Is it a decline in society?
    Last edited by Korian; 12 Jun 2007 at 01:48 PM.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Korian View Post
    Ever worked or know someone who smells you feel sick.I was
    on an Elevator once with a guy who hadnever bathed and I was so close to asking him what the deal
    was. My nose is super sensitive and if you don't bathe I can
    smell it. This seems to be happening more and more. Is it a
    decline in society?
    Yes, Ive worked in a game store. We always had this one guy who came in and bought $200 a week on games but couldnt be bothered to spend some of that money on a bar of soap or some deodorant. And he wore ballerina shoes. So the decision making process in his head was obviously a little broken up.
    I got kind of pissed one day and told him that he had to leave because all of our customers were getting nauseas (it was REALLY bad). He was insulted, said he'd never shop here again, and I smacked my own self upside the head for not doing that sooner.

I often don't have time to shower.

girls love it.

4. Especially right after the last girl.

I've only done that twice. And it made me feel slutty.

6. I've met people from Europe that reek. I've had it in my head to ask on here how a packed commuter train car in London, Paris, Athens, or Tokyo smells compared to a similarly populated car in New York or Chicago. So, I'm asking. I know some of you have traveled a bit.

7. There was this company I used to work for and the IT department was filled with Indian programmers. Now, Indian people have some of the worst hygiene on the planet, and anyone walking through their department was soon overcome by the stench of rancid body odor and curry.

The guy managing the department got so many complaints that he had to take all the programmers into a meeting and explain to them that they had to clean up their act, so to speak. I was friends with that manager, and I remember how freaked out he was about how to tell these guys that they were stinky, disgusting fucks in the most diplomatic way possible.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. I try to bath every day and can't sleep if I don't bathe because I feel so disgusting. I don't understand how some people can stand it.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Jetman View Post
    . We always had this one guy who came in and bought $200 a week on games but couldnt be bothered to spend some of that money on a bar of soap or some deodorant.
    Ha, I've got one of those too. He only comes in once a month, and he's always wearing the same jean jacket and jeans. He's a bit large, to the point where the fabric around the buttons on the lacket are stretched and there are gaps between each button. He reeks horribly, and others have left the store in order to come back later, but even that doesn't work because a half hour after he leaves, his scent still lingers. At least he doesn't try to cut me though.
    "Can't get the stink out out, he's been hanging around for days"

10. I shower every day. I also only wear shirts and underwear once. Makes for alot of trips to the laundromat, but I hate to smell.

And to Dole ... I used to help Indians at Comcast. I swear its the curry.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.