Page 2 of 83 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: The Amazing Spider-Man

1. Hopefully they'll listen to what people have said about the lackluster part 3, and go back to basics a bit. have just one main villian, and maybe an ancillary villan that's not too much of a threat. Or just set up the bad guy for part Five. Whichever, but not cramming everything in there all at once.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

2. I'm all about Venom coming back and Carnage showing up.

It would be the best, and most unlikely, course they could take with a fourth movie.

3. i think spiderman's big problem is, that while it is a great orgin story, the more it goes on the less you care. it's the kid with no luck, nothing will ever go his way, and it will always be that way. it kinda gets annoying.

that being said, i still liked the last one. i thought it was fun and entertaining. i didn't mind the no back story on venom, cause really, no matter how they woulda explained it, it would've sounded dumb.

as for villains, lizard and a non gay kraven is what i would like. kraven could even be hunting conners, so instead of a villain team up, it could be more of a free for all.

4. I'd kinda like the Black Kat to show up.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    I'm all about Venom coming back and Carnage showing up.

It would be the best, and most unlikely, course they could take with a fourth movie.
    IAWTP

I think any director other than Rami would do this.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. Punisher as the villain pls. If that happens, I'll dump Dole for McGuire.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    IAWTP

I think any director other than Rami would do this.

unless they put all of Asia into slavery to make the sfx, you'll wait 15 years for them to make a movie with those two having more than 10 minutes of screentime.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    Punisher as the villain pls. If that happens, I'll dump Dole for McGuire.
    Fickle bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyne View Post
    unless they put all of Asia into slavery to make the sfx, you'll wait 15 years for them to make a movie with those two having more than 10 minutes of screentime.
    Dude, there's a Transformers movie coming out in a few weeks with multiple CG characters 100x more complex than Venom that dominiate the entire running time. I don't think Having Venom and Carnage in one movie would be that big a deal.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 13 Jun 2007 at 07:58 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

9. I want more of the same, and I will be very happy.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

10. Quote Originally Posted by pipsqueak View Post
    as for villains, lizard and a non gay kraven is what i would like. kraven could even be hunting conners, so instead of a villain team up, it could be more of a free for all.
    I like the way this noob thinks. Very good idea ,man. I would see this.

And all you whiners and your OMFG TEH DATABASE!1 are lame. You killed my Spiderman 3 thread, it was my baby. Its not like the database was poking you in the asshole with its knife sharp adamantium dick.