Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL's Top Ten Games of the Last Generation

1. I like both too, but I am not a tourney player or even hardcore fighters fanatic.

2. MvC2 is only fun when watching ClockW0rk fight

3. I'd rather watch Duc or Sanford play. They are electrifying. Wong is boring.

4. now if only i could find a legitimate copy :'( (at sane prices)

or the dream it goes HD like SF2THD, but marvel arent who they used to be.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

5. Doesnt mame have MvC2? Well if you are talking legit way, then yah, PS2 rev is kinda pricey. But they can be found, I bought the Xbox version used for $25 last month.

6. Sanford is a beast but he is boring to watch

7. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Yoshi, did you get a crack at playing MGS3: Subsistence? Putting the camera in the proper place changed the game from something I just couldn't care about to one of my favorites last year, and by far my favorite in the series.

James
    i can completely agree with this. i didnt hate the original Snake Eater, but the camera system really did make me dislike the game, but because it was MGS i saw it through. with the new (well old really) camera i enjoyed it a lot more.

8. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Doesnt mame have MvC2? Well if you are talking legit way, then yah, PS2 rev is kinda pricey. But they can be found, I bought the Xbox version used for $25 last month.
    <--- no xbox and 360 BC is a joke
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

9. Quote Originally Posted by RDM Brian View Post
    <--- no xbox and 360 BC is a joke
    No argument there... maybe the DC? But who the hell wants a DC now

10. Way to go, dino. Thanks for putting so much time into this. A fitting way to mark 20K (congrats on that btw).

Only one RPG, and that was basically an action-RPG. Interesting!

Satoshi Kon: 1963-2010