Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL's Top Ten Games of the Last Generation

1. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    With that said, 3S over MvC2 is insane.
    No it's not, you crazy nut.

2. Yoshi, did you get a crack at playing MGS3: Subsistence? Putting the camera in the proper place changed the game from something I just couldn't care about to one of my favorites last year, and by far my favorite in the series.

James

3. Dreamcast

No GTA3. For shame, TNL!
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

4. Well done Yoshi, your attempt at being objective with Yoshi's takes are pretty amusing. It is definitely a breath of fresh air to see you trying to be objective. (I mean this as a complement, btw

The only game I hated in top 10 is Metroid Prime. That was a piece of boring turd but I know I am in the minority. Hey, at least no Zelda made it in this list

Quote Originally Posted by The_Meach View Post
    No GTA3. For shame, TNL!
    The three GTAs split the votes. I think Vice City actually beat SA and 3 and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Well done Yoshi, your attempt at being objective with Yoshi's takes are pretty amusing. It is definitely a breath of fresh air to see you trying to be objective. (I mean this as a complement, btw
    It wasn't too hard, thanks to the games that made the list. I genuinely liked most of them.
    The only game I hated in top 10 is Metroid Prime. That was a piece of boring turd but I know I am in the minority. Hey, at least no Zelda made it in this list
    I thought I would hate Prime too, but I didn't put it down until it was done. Amen to the Zelda-less list.

7. Quote Originally Posted by StriderKyo View Post
    OMG I can't believe people like the NFL over Arena Football.
    Except that MvC2 is the NFL and 3S is the XFL.

Now I know why you bought those denim shoes. You spent all your money on crack.

9. If I were tripping on shrooms while injecting heroin and awesome into my dick, 3S would still be a lot more boring than MvC2.

10. i like both, but ive had a hell of a lot more fun with MvC2
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),