Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why TNL Crashed This Morning - 06/14/07

1. Why TNL Crashed This Morning - 06/14/07

Our server has too much data in the main partition. I downloaded a huge file to the server at work and deleted it of the TNL server, so that bought us a little more time. I definitely want cka's help to figure out what is and isn't safe to delete, and I will weigh the option to upgrade to a larger hard drive.

It seems to me there are several large backup files we can get rid of, and I know cka deleted some already. My work server is backed up by tape every night, so as a temporary measure, I can download TNL server backups to my work network and also to my home PC and delete them off the TNL server entirely.

2. So what you're trying to say is...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	database.jpg 
Views:	395 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	24719  

3. Except that the database is evidently working as well as it can considering it has almost no breathing room. The only thing that should be working in this tight a space is a cock.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    My work server is backed up by tape every night, so as a temporary measure, I can download TNL server backups to my work network and also to my home PC and delete them off the TNL server entirely.
    Don't get yourself fired. Just delete all of Spo's posts.

5. I hear Yoshi has 20,000 posts, you may want to clear that up.

6. I'm trying to figure out if there is an ungodly amount of old mail that didn't go to any individual's account that is taking up gigabytes of space on the server.

If I get fired, I will just move in to Morphix's house and live behind a stack of anime. When everyone goes out shopping, I'll sneak out from my hiding place to eat and use the bathroom. No one will even notice the missing food, shampoo, etc.

I got $20 on a new hard drive for TNL, and I know I'm not the only one...

You should let the community pay for an upgrade. We're the ones that would benefit from it anyway.

8. Agree with Josh.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

9. Yeah, not getting any emails in at the moment

10. $20? Hmmm... blow job from a hophead or TNL a hard drive...

Shit.

OK. I'm in.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt