Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why the Xbox having a HDD is great...

1. HDD + Xbox Live = Awesome.

One of the major reasons why it is there (PS: the ethernet cards is built in too, but nobody is complaining)

2. The built in HD is fantastic. Saving your games directly to the HD is so damn fast. Some games I have to save it twice just cause I blinked the first time and wasnt sure if I hit the right button. Another thing that rocks is for online games. Sweet jesus the HD is going to be awesome for online. They've already announced that with Unreal you'd be able to download new maps and skins. I think thats worth it right there.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

Johnny Guest
    I'm more excited about the Ethernet port, since making it standard will help greatly in building an online community. Sony and Nintendo really should've included one as well, it wouldn't of been terribly expensive or anything.

4. I love my X-Box harddrive, I especially love how I can take songs and play them in my games. Listening to my driving songs while playing RallySport is just too cool. Plus the hard drive has all but made my home stereo useless, as it's also doubling as an mp3 player/jukebox.

5. Plus the hard drive has all but made my home stereo useless, as it's also doubling as an mp3 player/jukebox.
    Bingo. This alone justifies the HDD for me, and once it goes to work in online apps... *drool*

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

6. there was NO need to start a new thread while this discussion was already started and going on elswhere, your opinion isn't that important.

7. I hated trying to get a BBA for Dreamcast.