Page 21 of 129 FirstFirst ... 71719202122232535 ... LastLast

Thread: Avengers!

1. Skrulls and/or Asgardians
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. It's definitely an alien race and not the Asgardians because they are all in mo-cap suits. I've been hearing the Kree too.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

3. That would be too bad, because the Kree are very boring.

4. I don't see it.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

5. Should be the first post on my wall, I'll see if she can change the privacy settings on the video.
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

6. This is what I see.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	see.png 
Views:	87 
Size:	244.3 KB 
ID:	62757  
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

7. BILFIELD INDEED

8. INDEED!

What I see. Hopefully she'll turn it public soon.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	profile.png 
Views:	94 
Size:	39.6 KB 
ID:	62760

edit: Same scene from a different viewpoint than what my friend had filmed it from.

Last edited by Brand X; 19 Aug 2011 at 03:15 PM.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

9. 'Nother video here. I lol'd when Thor dropped Mjolnir.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

10. From Hitfix.com:
    ANAHEIM, CA - Robert Downey, Jr., Scarlett Johansson, Chris Hemsworth, Jeremy Renner, Cobie Smulders and Tom Hiddleston appeared at Disney's D23 Expo today to promote their new movie "The Avengers" and provided the first real footage at the May 2012 release. The most important news of the day for "Avengers" fans? Your villain is confirmed and it's none other than the devious Loki.

With production still underway in Ohio with director Joss Whedon and star Chris Evans, studios president and admitted Disney fan and card carrying D23 member Kevin Fiege was left to hold court. And instead of showing yet another teaser trailer, Feige premiered what was an impressive 4 minute-plus clip from "The Avengers."

The scene starts off in what appears to be a S.H.I.E.L.D. hellicarrier as Loki (Hiddleston) is being held a contained, secure room. Nick Fury (Sam Jackson) and the Asgard god bicker and the S.H.I.E.L.D. head lets him know the room was designed for someone stronger than him (no doubt, the Hulk). Meanwhile, Black Widow (Johansson), Agent. Maria Hill (Smulders), Thor (Hemsworth), Bruce Banner (Mark Ruffalo), Captain America (Evans) and Iron Man (Downey, Jr.) are watching their conversation from other parts of the ship. A montage appears of each hero and their specific skills as we hear Stark saying, "Let's do a roll call, shall we? We have a pair of killer assassins [footage of Widow and Hawkeye], a demi-god [Thor throwing his hammer on Captain America using his shield as protection] and a living legend who is living up to his reputation [another shot of Cap]."

As Stark comes from behind a bar with a drink in hand, Loki says, "I have an army."

Stark fires back, "We have a Hulk."

Cut to the first shoe of the Ruffalo motion captured Hulk roaring.

The cast then appeared on stage and when Downey Jr. was introduced at the end, received a standing ovation from the 4,500 or so in the Anaheim Convention Center crowd.

On a side note, unlike their Pixar counterparts, Marvel Studios did not announce any future Marvel films during their part of the Disney presentation.. There was scuttlebutt that the company could confirm a "Doctor Strange" feature, but Fiege remained silent on that possible tentpole.

"The Avengers" opens May 4, 2012.
    8 1/2 months... the wait is gonna kill me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AvengersCast640sshortD23.jpg 
Views:	394 
Size:	68.3 KB 
ID:	62771  

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids