Page 31 of 129 FirstFirst ... 172729303132333545 ... LastLast

Thread: Avengers!

1. Wait, is Loki confirmed?
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

2. His actor isn't listed in the IMDB credits. It's all misdirection, the real bad guy is Dr. Doom.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. Incorrect, it's actually Mysterio
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Incorrect, it's actually Mysterio
    So what your saying is...Mysterio is the new villian in The Wolverine movie, and the end of that will be Mysterio tricking Logan into killing all the heroes? leading into the Old Man Logan movie for part 3? BRILLIANT!

5. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Incorrect, it's actually Mysterio
    The MASTER of misdirection! It all makes sense now!

6. His hair did kind of look like a Skrulls cap?
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

7. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    the Skrulls were confirmed?
    Chitauri - Earth 1610 Skrulls equivalent. Ultimate Avengers all up in this bitch.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

8. Which is another name for Dormammu.

They cant actually use the name skrulls due to some licencing issue. I read that in an interview about avengers a while back as to why they cant be called skrulls. But every indication was they were skrulls. Although unless they start shapeshifting ima call them Kree. because they remind me of the ultimate kree from the shitty ultimate Galactus comic they did.
    Last edited by JBNagis; 13 Apr 2012 at 02:26 PM.

10. Quote Originally Posted by JBNagis View Post
    They cant actually use the name skrulls due to some licencing issue. I read that in an interview about avengers a while back as to why they cant be called skrulls. But every indication was they were skrulls. Although unless they start shapeshifting ima call them Kree. because they remind me of the ultimate kree from the shitty ultimate Galactus comic they did.
    Marvel doesn't own their own shit?
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com