Page 39 of 129 FirstFirst ... 253537383940414353 ... LastLast

Thread: Avengers!

1. I liked the second Hulk a lot. First one was not fun to sit through.

2. I saw Avengers again last night. this time in IMAX3D. I hated the 3D when I saw it on a normal screen, but the IMAX version seemed about 20% brighter and the 3D popped a lot more.

It was even awesome-er the 2nd time.

3. On a scale of tekken bowling to tekken volleyball, how tekken would you rate it?

4. Tekken Bowling HD version

So, that would be an 11 on a scale of 1-10.

6. The tekken scale can not be quantified. Your attempt to do so was Arcade Tekken 2.

7. Actually, fuck that. Youve been downgraded to Zeebo Tekken 2.

8. I am avoiding 3D on this since it is all post-production and not at all shot in 3D. Screw that.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

9. I worked on Cap and even I say it was pretty fucking boring through most of it.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    What is it that you didn't like about Thor?
    The movie literally had no plot until the final 3/4's. The enemies and everything that transpired, even in a movie with magical god's, wrote in far to many exceptions to its own rules to allow the enemies to gain foothold in to Valhalla. The funnest part of the movie was everyone thinking Thor was crazy but we only got 3 minutes of it. Ironman 2 wasn't good either but at least it had a plot and character progression with Whiplash, Stark and War Machine.

These movies aren't masterpieces but they're great fun when they hit a good stride -- much MUCH better than the average summer action flick Hollywood typically churns out. I also loved the expansive story spanning each character with its own movie as a concept. But it really just felt like Thor was basically there to push to the Avengers and it should have been focused as a full standalone story, IMO.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 02 May 2012 at 10:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."