Page 49 of 129 FirstFirst ... 354547484950515363 ... LastLast

Thread: Avengers!

1. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    The only really stupid thing was the Loki mind control that travelled through your veins and made your eyes crazy but could be cured by, what? Getting hit on the head? What?
    I saw it twice this weekend and that was really the only thing that bothered me. It seemed like an easy way out to create conflict with Black Widow/Hawkeye and have Loki create the second portal, but it really only bothered me in the smallest tinest way that I forgot about in 5 min. I was wondering, was Loki's spear powered by the tesseract, or was that the mind gem in the staff?
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

There was a lot of pointless aiming of guns at shit that wouldn't be harmed by gunshots. My favorite is when Nick Fury pulled a gun on the 2nd jet that took off.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. Where do you think Rhodey was while his best friend was combating an alien invasion? Maybe his cellphone was off and he wasn't watching Tv/ listening to the radio/ surfing the internet?

4. This happened in NY, right? Where was Spider-Man and the X-Men?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    The only really stupid thing was the Loki mind control that travelled through your veins and made your eyes crazy but could be cured by, what? Getting hit on the head? What?
    I thought them firing a nuke into manhattan instead of into the portal was a bit silly. And hulk randomly controlling his urge to kill his teammates. And a bunch of other things really, but I still liked it a ton.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    This happened in NY, right? Where was Spider-Man and the X-Men?
    Protecting Fox HQ

7. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    SHIELD giving the jumpjet with Evil Hawkeye on it a free pass was pretty dumb, too. Went something like:
    "Jumpjet 1, we're not recieving your clearance code to land. State your business."
    "We're carrying munitions and supplies."
    "Oh. Well. Okay then."

Everyone just leaving Loki to hang out alone on a rock in the wilderness while they fought amongst themselves for 5 minutes, also pretty stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    This happened in NY, right? Where was Spider-Man and the X-Men?
    Embroiled in deep movie continuity crises.

Alternatively: In your mom.
    Last edited by Bacon McShig; 07 May 2012 at 04:05 PM.

I didn't really understand what Loki was up to when he got captured. Did he expect to be able to talk to Dr. Banner and make him Hulk out? Or was there something with the staff?
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

9. The staff was pulsing some harsh vibes when they were all arguing in the lab, right?

10. Yeah. Like, they couldn't have made that clearer.