Page 1 of 129 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Avengers!

1. Avengers!

http://jam.canoe.ca/Movies/2007/06/14/4260871-zap.html

"Not content with developing individual characters for the big screen, Marvel Studios is hoping to make a movie about the superhero team the Avengers.

"Studio pet writer Zak Penn ("Fantastic Four," "The Incredible Hulk," "X-Men") will begin working on a script for what will be a live action feature."

I've never been a huge fan of the Avengers myself, but it its done right and has the right cast/story, I'm for it.

2. I hope its the original cast of the Avengers and not the current one.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

3. I'm a fan of the West Coast Avengers myself (prior to Mockingbird's death).
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

4. If that read Young Avengers I would be twenty times more excited.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

5. I enjoy the new Avengers, fuck you.

6. should be interesting to see who is on the team. probably not new avengers since spiderman and wolverine are there. i don't know if they would go completely old school and have hulk running around. thor just seems like he would be weird in a live action movie set in modern time. would they get robert downy jr. to play iron man in this? or they could just do ultimates. this thing better have a huge fucking budget.

on a side note, i really want a luke cage/iron fist movie. it could be a buddy movie like lethal weapon. they haven't done a buddy hero movie yet.

7. Thor could work if they take acting notes from Conan and not have him speak much.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

Quote Originally Posted by pipsqueak View Post
    or they could just do ultimates. this thing better have a huge fucking budget.

on a side note, i really want a luke cage/iron fist movie. it could be a buddy movie like lethal weapon. they haven't done a buddy hero movie yet.
    They are still workin on the Luke Cage movie. It will suck cus i think they are lookin at Tyrese to do Cage.

As far as The Avengers movie goes i never was a fan of the Avengers. Young Avengers or Ultimate Avengers would be very good.
    And if they did Ultimate Avengers: Grand Theft America Story,that would be even better.

JBNagis

9. Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

10. Quote Originally Posted by LordPerrin View Post
    Fuck yeah!

Ultimate Fury >>>>>>>>>> Regular Fury
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in