Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTF Microsoft PC Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter

1. WTF Microsoft PC Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter

So I got this thing the other day, and I can't get it to work for shit.

I'm using Vista. I've installed the Accessories that come with the disc, as well as updated Vista drivers.

Currently I have my 360 in the same room as my computer. I suppose that might be causing a conflict. But still, shouldn't I be able to sync my wireless controllers and my 360 to the PC simultaneously?
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

2. You fucking noob.

www.learnhowtousetheinternet.org

Also, wrong side of the fence sir.

3. Banned.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

4. Quote Originally Posted by sleeve View Post
    Banned.
    Actually my bad, I meant to reply to another thread.

I failed.

5. Red tag it is, then.

6. fair enough.

7. Quote Originally Posted by sleeve View Post
    So I got this thing the other day, and I can't get it to work for shit.

I'm using Vista. I've installed the Accessories that come with the disc, as well as updated Vista drivers.

Currently I have my 360 in the same room as my computer. I suppose that might be causing a conflict. But still, shouldn't I be able to sync my wireless controllers and my 360 to the PC simultaneously?
    Now I'll help, I'm not familar with your set up, but I'll ask the stupid question, the wap is running 802.11G right?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Biff_Pocoroba View Post
    Now I'll help, I'm not familar with your set up, but I'll ask the stupid question, the wap is running 802.11G right?
    Yes.

9. If your pc is next to the xbox why not just leach the internet off of the pc?

10. Quote Originally Posted by nameless_one View Post
    If your pc is next to the xbox why not just leach the internet off of the pc?
    I should clarify.

I got one of these things. It allows you to use your wireless Xbox 360 controllers on a Windows PC, for playing Shadowrun and the like.