Page 11 of 451 FirstFirst ... 79101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Toy Thread

1. I have a whole box full of "action figures" that I just don't know what the fuck to do with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    No one uses sigs.

2. Blow them up with firecrackers like any other man would do.

3. I cleared everything out 99% of 'em when I moved from Atlanta. Tossing every single one was like, "$7... fuck. $5... fuck."

4. Yeah. Its a box full of reminders that I was a money wasting dumb ass when I was younger.

At least I didn't keep them in their packages and talk about their box condition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    No one uses sigs.

5. Yeah, fuck all that noise. If you're going to buy that shit, don't front like it's a 'collectable'.

I do have a two foot tall Iron Giant "doll" on my desk at the studio. It's fun to make it flip people off.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Yeah. Its a box full of reminders that I was a money wasting dumb ass when I was younger.

At least I didn't keep them in their packages and talk about their box condition.
    Hell ya, open them up and play with them you pansy-asses.

Then put them up on a shelf and watch them collect dust. :/

I enjoy reading toyfare magazine more than I like buying toys.

7. I'm thinking a few boxes of my figures will be heading to Goodwill to let another moron begin amassing useless. About the only thing I collect anymore is capsule toys or Alternators, and since Hasbro offed that line I'm doing good not hanging out in toy aisles. *-neo

8. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    They started selling the Dinoriders molds in Museums, IIRC.
    Yeah, the Smithsonian Dinosaur Collection or something. I was baffled when I first saw those in stores, years after Dino Riders were gone. But their t-rex didn't walk OR have guns.

9. IIRC they the battery casing glued shut.

I loved the hell out of Dino Riders. If any show needs a remake, that's the one... though it would probably end up being a crappy CG show.

The Marvel Action Hour was the jam.

That isn't much of a T-Rex at all