Page 12 of 471 FirstFirst ... 810111213141626 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Toy Thread

1. It was pre-Jurassic Park. Kids didn't know any better at the time.

2. my friends got me a shit ton of old toys for my birthday, I opened the box and it was full of old Aliens, Predators, and Space Marines. It was very awesome! They also found some of the old Aliens toys on the card and in pretty aweosme shape. My toy wall has never looked so bad ass till now! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    That isn't a robot. That's the world's largest 8 year old.

3. Quote Originally Posted by The Gas View Post
    Oh shitz MASK!! I remember the R2-D2 knockoff that turned into a scooter for the leader's son or whoever that kid was supposed to be... that was actually one of my favorite toys back then. God, what was wrong with me?
    I think I still have that.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Kidnemo View Post
    I enjoy reading toyfare magazine more than I like buying toys.
    Toyfare ain't as good as it used to be.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. Finally found Marvel Girl for the Brood Queen series (and the alternate Hydra Soldier) so my main set is complete. I'd like to find the cosmic power Marvel Girl (repaint with black starfield skin), but I won't lose sleep over it.

6. Picked up a couple of blind-box mini-Godzilla dioramas today. They're pretty rad.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Toyfare ain't as good as it used to be.
    Nope, not by a long shot.

All the good people left and went to work on Robot Chicken.

8. Wow, I think I still have all my old Dino Riders and TMNT toys in a box in the garage.

Ok, I know Im going to get so much grief for posting this but... One thing that I do in my spare time is restore old toys and resell them, namely My Little Ponies. Yeah, it doesnt get much girlier than that, but I make some great money on the side with it.

9. How the fuck do you restore a My Little Pony?! Wasn't it just one big chunk of hollow plastic?? What do you do? You sew the hair back in?!
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

10. repaint the little symbols and pictures on them?