Page 27 of 471 FirstFirst ... 132325262728293141 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Toy Thread

1. I'll definitely buy them.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

2. Weird note: Target and some Wal-marts seem to be pulling their Iron Man Movie figures stock.

The girl hooked me up with Titanium Man and the Iron Monger so I decided to pick up a couple of friends to go with him. Naturally no Wal-mart has War Machine still, but Target has pulled all of its figures.

Also, scalpers fucking suck. I'm tired of them robbing the new waves of GI Joe toys to post on eBay at x3 the price.

3. I'll ask my Target supplier for some feedback as to why ...

[yells at JBNagis] WHY ARE YOU PULLING THE STOCK?[/end]

4. I just found an Iron Monger figure at Wal Mart over the weekend. It's the only one I wanted, the one that the front flips open to reveal a little Stane in there.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

5. My nephew picked up some Iron Man figures last weekend from a collectible store (which didn't even mark them up- they were $15 each). He got the Mark I, Mark III, Iron Monger (the normal version, not the one with Stane), and the "Stealth Operations Armor" (AKA War Machine). They're all really neat (I like how War Machine's shoulder weapons can retract onto his back).

I even picked up a little Mark III myself which is currently sitting on my desk.

I've seen pics of the Titanium Man figure online, but I've never seen it in a store.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. Titanium Man is part of wave 2 which is just getting to stores this week. It's also the new chaser figure to find. I've run across 4 so far.

7. I'd admittedly buy the hell out of a Guardsman figure if done in the movie style. This is a personal weakness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. Thanks for the info. I'll keep an eye out for it.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

9. Snip snip, motherfuckers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	target_coupon.gif 
Views:	123 
Size:	15.0 KB 
ID:	36186  

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

10. At K-Mart they have a buy a TF and get a second at 50% off.