Page 423 of 471 FirstFirst ... 409419421422423424425427437 ... LastLast
Results 4,221 to 4,230 of 4703

Thread: Official Toy Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX View Post
    Bet it's the arcade turtles painted cartoon style. They do look nice that way.
    I hope so, because I have no interest in that.

I'm in for Ultimate Predator and the arcade Alien and then hope to be good until arcade AvP, which may be 2018.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 12 Sep 2016 at 07:20 AM.

I kind of love the heavier girl

She's just so aware and illustrates this huge growing void between the knowledge base of kids that want to know and kids that don't try

Also, fuck them for not showing them a fight from the original movie and using concept art from the first few comics

if you don't dig on 80s comic art, that shit is going to look like garbage

4. I decided to pick up Titan Wars Galvatron today, as well as Wheelie, despite their issues.

Ordered these two alternate accessories for Galvatron:

http://www.shapeways.com/search?q=Galvatron&type=

I love the Power Glove. It's so bad.

5. What issues?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. I guess we're not quiiiite at the point where 3D Printing can homebrew entire 1980s toys. I'm looking forward to that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    What issues?
    Galvatron is a pretty great toy, except that his head and arm cannon are a bit derpy. Those parts can potentially fix that.

Post pics when you get them in, I'm interested to see how they look. I ordered some 3d printed stuff from Shapeways to modify my CW Prime last year but I wasn't satisfied with how it looked and removed it.

8. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    What issues?
    What Gohan said, and the other accessory makes it so that his particle cannon can be positioned on the side of his arm instead of the top.

Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Galvatron is a pretty great toy, except that his head and arm cannon are a bit derpy. Those parts can potentially fix that.

Post pics when you get them in, I'm interested to see how they look. I ordered some 3d printed stuff from Shapeways to modify my CW Prime last year but I wasn't satisfied with how it looked and removed it.
    Will do. I'm hoping these will work out, especially the helmet because otherwise I really dig this Galvatron.

There was also this alternate helmet, but I much prefer the classic G1 look:

As for Wheelie, he just doesn't hold together well at all in vehicle mode. His robot mode looks great, however.
    Last edited by Shin Kazama; 16 Sep 2016 at 12:58 PM.
    I love the Power Glove. It's so bad.

This Galvatron looks great. Last year's Megatron is great. Why are they different sizes?

Its a shame I don't have a shop or I'd buy this car and fix it

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Porsche-928-...m=172340280532

Why this car? This was my favorite hot wheel from the age of like 2 to 5

I had two and would keep one in my pocket

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/...20091028074404

But alas, no shop, becuase I don't have $150,000 nor can I get the loan for such a thing

wah wah wah, thanks boomers