Page 434 of 471 FirstFirst ... 420430432433434435436438448 ... LastLast
Results 4,331 to 4,340 of 4703

Thread: Official Toy Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    There is a vote for a new toy prime. The standout for me is Arcee. It would be nice to get a fully developed female bot in that line and not just the smaller ones.

http://transformers.hasbro.com/en-us...7-E5C51F996F4A

Also, who gives a shit if magmus or hound get it. Magmus already almost is. His toy wont get any better. It would probably be a repaint of the powermanster prime we just got but in white.
    Arcee and Shockwave primes please
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

I don't get some of the options. Like Optimus Primal already is a prime. Ultra Magnus was like one for all of a day (and his toy would be a white version of the new power master prime or a release of the titans ultra). Hound is a waste. Megatron being a prime is too Shimknightshamalamdingdong (and he already has big figs outs).

Arcee, Starsaber or Deathasour seem like the best choices. And only starsaber or deathsaur because they never got US releases.

I'm not a huge fan of the new voltron design. But I have to give credit where credit is due and say it is great they are releasing the toys in an old school way. Yes, you can collect the lions like the way they were released in the 80s. And yes, you can build the big one this way. And it is bigger than either of the large ones we got.

Click for full size
    Attached Images Attached Images

Someone is going to put out a bootleg masterpiece Omega Supreme. Probably be about $500 and be as tall as the CW devastator.

Click for full size

It's glorious!

6. Picked up the new NECA Ultimate Predator 2 City Hunter. It's sweet.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. More Gundams.

First one is a cheapy $10 one from the new series, but I gave it a little extra attention and I think it holds up. I tried to make the mis-matched arm look like junkyard salvage, which helps add some visual intrigue:
    Click for full size

And this one is one of the weirdo marine suits from the early 80s series. I love the bendy arms and all the detail:
    Click for full size

8. Realllllllllly tempted to pull the trigger on this Revoltech Venom.

My first thought was that is how yeller looks as he posts on tnl

10. !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!