Page 438 of 471 FirstFirst ... 424434436437438439440442452 ... LastLast
Results 4,371 to 4,380 of 4703

Thread: Official Toy Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Roberts View Post
    Twisted Mego/ToyFare Theatre was great, as were the little single-panel strips on the price guide pages. "Christ, what do you eat, Kenobi? Eggs for every meal?"
    Yeah, I loved those too. I actually bust out the "eggs for every meal" line sometimes when someone cuts the cheese.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. Those got collected into trades in the latter years, IIRC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Yeah, I still have, I think, 3 of them. I'd love to hace all the mags though, for all the Theaters, Big Shots, and all the lillte things spread out in there, like the Spiderman Conga Line.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

Another TMNT set is coming from NECA for SDCC. Thankfully, this one is based on a version I may care the least about, the original cartoon.

5. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Those got collected into trades in the latter years, IIRC.
    Yeah, but due to legal issues with DC a lot of the earlier ones were changed to remove their characters. A few really good jokes were lost.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

This Game Classics series could get expensive if the apparent quality of Makaimura Arthur is any indication:

Attached Images Attached Images

7. *looks at price*

Yeowtch.

It's an admirable feat of toy engineering that they made the breakaway armor fit over Boxer Arthur and all, but hell if I'm paying 80-some bucks to have Armored Arthur showing skin through the joints.

They'd have gotten better results at a much more palatable prices if they just made two separate figures.

NECA TMNT 2017 SDCC Exclusive

I have limited love for the original cartoon, which saves me $200 this year, but it's a pretty great set for any fan of the source material.

No big Android Krang?

10. I didn't know the OG Android Krang toy existed until yeaaaars later, I was kinda outraged. What a cool toy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!