Page 443 of 471 FirstFirst ... 429439441442443444445447457 ... LastLast
Results 4,421 to 4,430 of 4703

Thread: Official Toy Thread

Oh, shit. On first glance, I assumed those were cartoon renditions, but they're clearly the arcade bosses with the paint application. And they have to be con exclusive, though NECA has been good lately about letting people order them.

edit: I just watched an interview with Randy Faulk where he confirmed they will either be con or direct-to-consumer. One way or another, I'm getting them.

edit2: He also mentioned that it'll be a four-figure set. He didn't hint at who the fourth was, but it almost has to be Krang. That leaves open the opportunity for Bebop, Rocksteady, and Baxter from the original game.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 21 Jul 2017 at 10:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    I'm pretty sure they've said in the past that there are dumb licensing issues that prevent them from making figures of Lynn and Dutch. But I'm hoping if these sell well, they'll find a way around that somehow? I'd fucking kill for figures of those two.
    The issue is that Capcom owns the rights either jointly or outright, whereas the Aliens and Predators are already under license from... 20th Century Fox I think.

3. Whazamatta? CIA got you pushing too many pencils?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

Nice!

5. You're really taking a chance when you order something from NECA by mail, but luckily there are no quality control issues. I breathed a sign a relief when I opened the box and Dutch didn't have an eye on his cheek or something.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

Meanwhile, these are what the clowns that Nickelodeon lets sell ~6" figures at retail come up with:

The only way that could be worse is if they were female.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Making the angry turtle the black one...

That was pretty much by default. The other three had to be who they are. But please don't stop being triggered by perceived microaggressions on my account.

Making the black guy get last dibs...

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Whazamatta? CIA got you pushing too many pencils?
    His face looks like the 40 year old fretboard on my Greco before I cleaned it.