Page 449 of 451 FirstFirst ... 435445447448449450451 LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,490 of 4507

Thread: Official Toy Thread

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    I tried using one once when I was like 17 and never again.
    I actually used to like the cheap electric I had back in college. It didn't cut that close but it took me from mountain main down to 5 o'clock shadow, and that was the look I was going for back then since I looked 14 with a fresh shave.

I checked out those Mad Balls at Best Buy today. I think they're bigger than the basic normal ones, so it might be more than just the licenses driving the $10 MSRP. I have too much shit in my closet as it is, but I'll admit to being tempted once I was holding them.

3. I could do so much with that post if I weren't so damn lazy.

lol Rereading it, I have no doubt.

5. I bought the Madballs Mondo was selling a while back. They're better, but the paint jobs could be more fun.

6. I admit it, I bought the Freddy and Jason ones.
    There are only murderers in this room! Michael! Open your eyes! This is the life we chose, the life we lead. And there is only one guarantee: none of us will see heaven.

7. Of course you did.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

I'd be disappointed if he didn't.

9. What the heck?

10. I kind of want it.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.