Page 450 of 471 FirstFirst ... 436446448449450451452454464 ... LastLast
Results 4,491 to 4,500 of 4703

Thread: Official Toy Thread

1. You picked up the wrong one.

Click for full size

EDIT: holy crap, apparently those are both from the second wave of these things - wave 1 had Mikey as Macho Man(!) and Donny as Undertaker. If this is gonna be more than a one-off they need to do an all-Foley wave. Donny can be Mankind, Raph can be Cactus Jack, Mikey can be Dude Love and Leo can be... Civilian Mick with Book-Signing Action, I guess.
    Last edited by Space Pirate Roberts; 18 Sep 2017 at 05:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

2. I was at Disney World in January and Mick was rolling around the Magic Kingdom on a mobility scooter. He had a few people approach him but he wasn't mobbed or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX View Post
    I admit it, I bought the Freddy and Jason ones.
    No one ever doubted that you would.

I'd pick up the Jason if I ever ran across it. It might be funny to make a little hole on the bottom and put it over the head of a NECA Jason. Big-head Jason might be the next big thing since the NES stuff.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 18 Sep 2017 at 10:03 AM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Roberts View Post
    You picked up the wrong one.
    With racist joke action!

4. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Yeah, that was announced a little ways back. I'm sorely tempted to grab one as well (I'd go with the orange version, personally).

Speaking of merchandising based on old Sega properties, Beat from Jet Set Radio is also getting a figure soon, although I'm not wild that they went with a "polygonal" look for him.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. I may get that Ulala. That Beat is ugly unfortunately.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. I wish the pt. 2 version came with the little Purgebots instead of Morolians.

Regardless, I'm gonna buy it so damn hard.

There's a few nifty Megaman X figures coming out I'm mulling over; The small, relatively inexpensive NXEDGE X and Zero, and the expensive but amazing Chogokin Giga Armor X.

I'm not super crazy about the MMX-style Rush, and I don't give a flip about the armor, but the hovercycle that they combine to form is hella rad and X himself is on point.
    Last edited by Bacon McShig; 21 Sep 2017 at 08:42 PM.

I'm disappointed that this was actually released and I missed it.

http://www.traptoys.bigcartel.com/pr...-action-figure

8. Given the going rate for custom short-run bootleg shit, I'm surprised it was only $75.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. Oh wow. Mattel's legal department is gonna have a field day with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids