Page 463 of 471 FirstFirst ... 449459461462463464465467 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,630 of 4703

Thread: Official Toy Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Linn seems a little off, but loving blonde Arnie.
    Eh, Linn looks pretty much spot-on to me. *shrugs*
    Last edited by Dolemite; 31 Jan 2019 at 08:49 PM.

2. She skews more 'realistic' than 'stylized' to my eyes, face is weird, proportions aren't weird enough, the 'cel shading' kinda sucks (but that always sucks on NECA figures).

Still, beyond that how cool that Capcom AVP got a fucking toyline in 2019?!

(Holding out for a Revoltech Linn. One day.)
    Last edited by YellerDog; 01 Feb 2019 at 12:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Considering NECA's usual design process (which tends to favor realism over animated styles), and the fact that I expected them to mostly reuse the Vasquez buck (which they did), I was actually pleasantly surprised she came out as well as she did. Honestly, Dutch could be a little more comically over-proportioned as well. But yeah, the cell shading could be better, but at least they didn't go with a more pixelated look like they do with most of their other arcade figures.

And Revoltech? Have you seen how ugly some of the joints are on their figures? I think Figma does a better job on their human characters in terms of finding a good balance between possibility and aesthetics.

But overall, I'm with you...I've been waiting for AVP arcade figures since the 90's, and I still can't believe that we're getting an entire, fairly comprehensive series based on the game. Unbelievable.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 01 Feb 2019 at 07:32 AM.

4. AvP figures? holy crap... how much will they be?

5. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    AvP figures? holy crap... how much will they be?
    The three Predators from the game (Hunter, Warrior, & Mad) are currently out in stores, and they're around $25 or so each. The Linn/Dutch 2-pack is on pre-order for about $50 and is due out in a few months. Plus three of the unique Aliens from the game (Razor Claws, Chrysalis & Arachnoid) are due out later this year as well.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 01 Feb 2019 at 09:32 AM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. Cool, I will look them up.

7. I tend to go overboard at tax time...

Attached Images Attached Images
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

8. I'd be mighty worried about leaving that great big Jason lounging about on a tiny little ledge like that.

9. You can't kill Jason.

10. No, but a good fall could break his leg off. I wouldn't want to see him having to hop after his victims.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww