Page 464 of 471 FirstFirst ... 450460462463464465466468 ... LastLast
Results 4,631 to 4,640 of 4703

Thread: Official Toy Thread

1. He's pretty damn study and balanced. They all are, honestly. Not often you can say that about NECA stuff. My other Predators and Endoskeletons suffer from extremely wiggly hips.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

2. Elvis corrupting the youth as expected.

3. Has anyone seen the Siege line of Transformers in stores? It seems they're out, but I haven't found any yet.

I saw Sideswipe in a Walmart a few weeks back, that's about it.

5. Fucking fuck. For a second we managed to steer this thread away from Transformers shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Has anyone seen the Siege line of Transformers in stores? It seems they're out, but I haven't found any yet.
    yeah. I got that dude that goes with fort max

Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Has anyone seen the Siege line of Transformers in stores? It seems they're out, but I haven't found any yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    What dude? I haven't been paying attention to the new stuff.

9. I was in Walmart the other day and I just can't wrap my head around the price of Legos. When I was growing up in Germany I used to have a lot of these but seeing the prices for these sets is insane. I can't justify shelling around $150.00 to almost $200.00 for this shit.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

10. The generic bricks aren't too bad. It seems to be the licensed stuff that's the worst.
    You can also get generic knockoff bricks now that are decent quality for super cheap.
    There are little Montoy sets at the dollar store for $1 that look like late 80's Lego. They come with enough pieces to make a small vehicle and a dude, and they fit really nicely. Where they fall short is in the amount of force required to separate the various pieces. With real Lego, it's easier to pull the dude off of a brick than it is to separate the legs from the body, but with these knockoffs, it's the opposite. Considering the fact that you could buy six of these sets for the cost of a single Lego minifig, I think that's acceptable.