Page 469 of 471 FirstFirst ... 455465467468469470471 LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,690 of 4703

Thread: Official Toy Thread

1. Didn't Gamepro make a Metroid figure as well?

2. Yeah, I had the Samus figure. It wasn't bad.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    I'm not really talking about joint visibility, more that their figures looked a lot more dynamic when they were sculpted for that one perfect pose, even if it was to the exception of all else.

21 points of articulation you can play around with is cool and all, but every other figure maker on the market is doing that. It was kinda nice to have
    splitting maulcompany in their own "inexpensive little statues" sub-niche.
    This helped! Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    Apropos of nothing, here's the little Sega figure hootenanny I've got going on on my desk. I finally did end up ebaying that Crazy Taxi that I was lamenting never getting earlier in the thread, the box was damaged so the price wasn't bad at all.
    I have one if those Crazy Taxis that I think Low gave me one time, it's pretty sweet.

At work so no pic but pics of scorponock and sky linx just leaked.

Both were childhood favs

6. I remember the big Scorponok from my school lunchbox, but I never had the toy. I had Metroplex and the big dinosaur base.
    Is there a toy series that actually has the big bots in proper scale with the regular ones? It would be neat to see a toddler-sized Omega Supreme with some Polly Pocket autobots.

I think Ol' Fortress Maximus is as close as you get?

That and the expensive masterpiece Optimus prime can fit some autobots in the trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    I remember the big Scorponok from my school lunchbox, but I never had the toy. I had Metroplex and the big dinosaur base.
    Is there a toy series that actually has the big bots in proper scale with the regular ones? It would be neat to see a toddler-sized Omega Supreme with some Polly Pocket autobots.
    Kinda? You can get all the bases and then buy the mini versions of the main cast. But even then, it isnt truly in scale. The bases should be as big as your house because they had to house a few 100 transformers at any given time.

Wasnt metroplex really autobot city from the film? And trypticon was like NOT Manhattan?

Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    I remember the big Scorponok from my school lunchbox, but I never had the toy. I had Metroplex and the big dinosaur base.
    Kinda? You can get all the bases and then buy the mini versions of the main cast. But even then, it isnt truly in scale. The bases should be as big as your house because they had to house a few 100 transformers at any given time.

Wasnt metroplex really autobot city from the film? And trypticon was like NOT Manhattan?

10. So we may be getting Trump, Obama, and Putin SPACE FORCE action figures via this Kickstarter campaign.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...tion%20figures

They're pretty hilarious. And there's even an Arnold head as a stretch goal!

That said, what's the legality of this? Don't they need likeness rights, which they obviously don't have?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww