Page 461 of 471 FirstFirst ... 447457459460461462463465 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,610 of 4703

Thread: Official Toy Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Roberts View Post
    ...in continuity. She was created as part of a line-wide month of variant covers presenting alternate universe Gwen Stacy versions of each book’s title character, to promote Spider-Gwen. There was such positive reaction to that particular cover they decided to create the character for real, but retconned her not to be Gwen Stacy.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 10 Apr 2018 at 08:36 AM.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

3. Let's hope!

4. Megaman

I was considering this but

• About $170 for everything.
    • The figures are sold separately.
    • The armor isn't that big? Can't find any details. The figures around about 2.6 inches tall.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Produc...nDetails/73519
    http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/73518

Attached Images Attached Images

5. That's cool as hell looking. Is that 170 total for the 2 figures and 2 sets of Armor? If so it doesn't seem so bad. I'm not a big enough MM fan to buy it, but seems reasonable if you are.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. That product page for the smaller figures is the price for a full retail display pack of 10 blind boxes. If they're packed like the first line, each of the individual figures are around $10 a piece, plus they're not actually blind boxes, they printed what was inside each on the top flap.

I got the first wave, they're pretty tiny but nicely detailed and articulated. I'm definitely into adding the Vile and Cutman ones (Though I kinda scratch my head at them putting Vile and Cutman figures in the line ahead of Protoman or Zero).

7. I'm 100% fine with them putting Vile out before either of those clowns. Totally getting a Vile and his ride armor. And an extra Vile just to have hanging around loose. I like Vile.

I picked up Mega Man Volnut from the first wave and they're surprisingly detailed, well-made figures that are roughly the size of a Minimate but actually much better articulated. And yeah, as Bacon said the boxes are actually marked, so there's none of that blind box bullshit to contend with.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 03 Jun 2018 at 09:01 AM.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    I'm 100% fine with them putting Vile out before either of those clowns.
    Zero's kinda tryhard cool, but Protoman is the bess. Shut uppa you face.

(Honestly, Super Armor MM and Starforce MM are the ones I would have cut. I understand the main draw of a line of Mega Man toys is Mega Man, but if the lines are so MM-centric, it's gonna take forever until they get to the Tiesel they better fucking do.)

9. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    it's gonna take forever until they get to the Tiesel they better fucking do.
    They better do the entire fucking Bonne family.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

10. Anyone else check out "The Toys that Made Us" on Netflix?

They now have season 2 up.
    Last edited by gamevet; 03 Jun 2018 at 11:06 PM.